clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Fast Food Freakouts!

In what has proved to be a banner week for craziness at fast food restaurants, we now learn that a Swedish McDonald's customer bit into his hamburger only to discover a two-centimeter nail lodged inside. Says the victim "The pain was indescribable...It was stuck between my teeth and gums...I managed to get it out but then I threw up. What if one of my children had got the burger instead?” [The Local via Eater National]

Sign up for the newsletter Sign up for the Eater Miami newsletter

The freshest news from the local food world