- Jamie Oliver poses with Jungle Island staff and an American Alligator that's not obese and & Albino Burmese Python that could stand to lose a few.
- Trend setting Giada De Laurentiis wears a macaroni headband given her by fan during cooking demo.
- Always thinking he's hosting a game show, Guy Fieri gets the crowd of over 1000 amped up for his demo in the Kelloggâ€™s Kidz Kitchen
- What's so funny? Tyler Florence gets a laugh out of holding an American Alligator
- The Ace Cakes gets cozy with his muse, a Gizmo Capuchin monkey.
As always, the South Beach Wine & Food Festival brings out the animal in those who make like they haven't seen food in decades. And while chefs are no strangers to those types, it seemed that many of them preferred to hang with some tamer creatures at Jungle Island (excluding, of course, the always hopped up Guy Fieri), the site of the Kohl's Fun and Fit as a Family Featuring Kellogg's Kidz Kitchen. [EaterWire]