A big congrats is in order to three of Miami's food trucks that made it in The Daily Meal's 101 Best Food Trucks in America 2012. Coming in at number 74 is the grilled cheesy goodness known as Ms. Cheezious. Next up further in the ranks, at the number 51 slot, is Jefe's Original Fish Tacos & Burgers. And finally, the Miami food truck with the highest ranking on the list is Dim Ssäm à gogo, as the number 50 best food truck in America this year. Let's give these truckers a round of applause and some props for dishing up some delicious eats. Take it a step further and really show some love for these guys as The Daily Meal is also running a quest to hear from you what are America's Favorite Food Trucks 2012. Voting has begun and goes until December 10, and on December 11 they'll announce the winners.
· 101 Best Food Trucks in America 2012 [TDM]
· Vote for America's Favorite Food Trucks [TDM]
· All Coverage of Dim Ssam a Go Go [~EMIA~]
· All Coverage of Jefe's Original [~EMIA~]
· All Coverage of Ms Cheezious [~EMIA~]
[Photo of Dim Ssäm à gogo via Sakaya Kitchen]