Last week, six of Miami's standout food favorites were visited by the Cooking Channel. The reason? They were filming an episode of the show Unique Eats. The show highlights the "most exciting and revolutionary restaurants" in America, calling itself "the first look and the last word in everything extreme in food today." Chefs and TV personalities like Lee Anne Wong even weigh in on some episodes. The six Miami spots featured are: Josh's Deli, My Ceviche, Eating House, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, La Camaronera, and Pubbelly. While it's not exactly a surprise these guys made the cut for their innovative, refreshing take on food that's already so popular among locals, it's very exciting to see Miami's food scene getting on the map, nationally. Episodes of Unique Eats air on Sundays at 10p.m., no word yet on when Miami will make its debut.
· Unique Eats: Cooking Channel Films at My Ceviche, Yardbird, Pubbelly [SO]
· All Coverage of Josh's Deli [~EMIA~]
· All Coverage of My Ceviche [~EMIA~]
· All Coverage of Eating House [~EMIA~]
· All Coverage of Yardbird Southern Table & Bar [~EMIA~]
· All Coverage of La Camaronera [~EMIA~]
· All Coverage of Pubbelly [~EMIA~]