All the latest neighborhood and real estate news from Curbed Miami...
1) Fisher Island: A fifteen acre chunk of mega pricy Fisher Island worth a cool $140 million is hitting the auction block, but that isn't the most intriguing part. The foreclosure judgement involves a candidate for the Georgian presidency who lost and a murder plot.
2) Downtown Fort Lauderdale: Starchitect dreamboat Bjarke Ingels' Marina Lofts apartment building—the place that when built will look like it was cracked in half—may go condo, at least partially. The plan was for the building to be entirely apartments, but now apparently the developers are looking into selling some of the units too.
3) Bay Point: Latin salsa singer Willy Chirino is listing his longtime casa in Miami's cloistered Bay Point neighborhood, just around the corner from both of fellow latin crooner Enrique Iglesias' old and new houses. The mansion's very 70s Tahitian inspired design is unique to say the least.
4) Downtown: And in additional starchitecture news, the sales center for Zaha Hadid's new Miami condo tower has officially opened, with all the swoops and curves you could ever want.
· Curbed Miami [miami.curbed]