Today Zagat released this year's America's Top Restaurants Survey, a guide based on reviews from over 224,000 diners. In addition to naming NAOE as one of the 20 Top-Rated Restaurants in the U.S. of A., said diners that participated in the survey also revealed some interesting if not questionable statistics about Miamian diners.
· Miami diners eat out more than the national average: 4.9 times a week (right on par with NY diners)
· Surprisingly, 63% of Miami surveyors think it's "rude and inappropriate" to text, email, tweet or talk on mobile devices in a restaurant.
· only 32% feel it's "ok in moderation."
And apparently, the number one dining irritant among Miami diners is the noise level: 80% of Miami surveyors actively avoid restaurants that are too loud versus the 73% that do so nationally.
· 20 Top-Rated Restaurants Across America [Zagat]
· All Coverage of NAOE on Eater [EMIA]