All the latest neighborhood and real estate news from Curbed Miami...
1) The Everglades: Coming up for this year's Art Basel, a Miami-based artist is hoping to spell LOVE in giant letters in the Everglades. Bad for the environment? Nah, it'll only harm the cattails, an invasive species anyways.
2) South Beach: Next week, commissioners will decide who gets the $1 billion Miami Beach Convention Center renovation job, and tempers are high. So, who do you think should redesign the center of Miami Beach? Bjarke Ingels or Rem Koolhaas? Vote here!
3) Edgewater: The Related Group's latest mega-jumbo condo development has been revealed, and boy are people noticing just how much of a slap in the face to good urban design this place is.
4) Miami Beach: A series of new renderings of Foster + Partners' new Miami Beach condo tower, the Faena House, have dropped, showing impeccable symmetry, wide wrap-around balconies, and a ridiculous penthouse infinity pool on the roof.
· Curbed Miami [miami.curbed]