Two new restaurant and bar concepts are coming to Miami Beach sometime December 2013, when Metropolitan by COMO, a new hotel from Singapoe-based hotel group COMO Hotels and Resorts, opens in the former Traymore Hotel space. Here's what we know so far from the press release:
· The main restaurant is called The Traymore
· It will "showcase Floridean seafood with an emphasis on fine dining and traditional service"
· The second eatery will be poolside
· It "will be more relaxed, with wood-baked pizzas and easygoing pick-up food".
· There will be a bar called The Met Bar
· Offering "spirits and champagnes"
· And a "Shambhala juice bar"
Meanwhile, we're waiting to here back from Hotel Manager Javier Beneyto, who's promised more details soon. Stay tuned.
· All Previous Coverage of Coming Attractions [ ~EMIA~ ]