1) Brickell: Pop star Pharrell Williams has delisted his pop art-filled penthouse on Miami's Brickell Avenue, after having it on the market for a few years. The last listing price was $10.9 million.
2) Mid Beach: The rooftop penthouse of the extremely luxurious Faena House Miami Beach has been in contract for a while for an undisclosed price, which we discovered is a record breaking $60 million, making it the most expensive residential sale in Dade County.
3) Colee Hammock: An adorable yellow cottage in the Fort Lauderdale neighborhood of Colee Hammock is on the market for $847,000. Have a look.
4) North Beach: Starchitect Renzo Piano may be coming to North Beach to design a luxury oceanfront residential project, but it could mean the loss of the historic Biltmore Terrace Hotel, also designed by a big architect: Morris Lapidus.
· Curbed Miami [miami.curbed]