Eyewear, watches, Sarah Jessica Parker. Here's what happened this week in the world of Racked Miami.
Image Via Nordstrom
1) Everywhere: Sarah Jessica Parker knows New York, but did you know she's a Miami expert as well? In honor of her Magic City arrival on Saturday, she's pinned down her favorite Miami spots, and we have the scoop first. Teaser: you won't find cosmos at any of these joints.
2) Coral Gables: Warby Parker, who? If you're a Miami native, you've surely heard of Edward Beiner, or, at least have passed by his myriad shops in South Miami, the Grove, Brickell and the Gables. He's been an eyewear legend down here since 1981, and with a new artisinal custom-made line out, it's about time you got to know him. We sat down with Mr. Beiner to find out all about his journey as an eyewear designer and how he came to love making people see with style.
3) Everywhere: Forget pastels and florals, the hottest trend of the
season decade is organic. More and more beauty brands claim they're going the "natural" route, but are they really? What does natural even mean anyways? We sat down with Lisa Goldfaden of Goldfaden MD to debunk the rumors about green beauty products and what you should do if you're making the switch.
4) Everywhere: It's time... for you to buy a watch. Luckily enough, we've rounded up six stores that have withstood the test of time by offering up watches that impress like clockwork. That is, of course, if you remember to change the battery every now and then.
· Racked Miami [miami.racked]