In the sculpted world of Curbed Miami, this is what's going down...
1) Everywhere: Well folks, Million Dollar Listing Miami is finally here, and two of the main three, including the show's leading lady Samantha DeBianchi, were previously in Curbed Miami's Hottest Broker contest. Here's the other one, Chad Carroll, shirtless.
2) Little Havana: Historic Miami Senior High has been extensively restored and expanded, and looks remarkably like it did when it first opened in its current building, in 1928. We've got historic photos to prove it.
3) Park West: Check out a mock-up piece of the exoskeleton of Zaha Hadid's towering One Thousand Museum in Downtown Miami. It's, literally, a stonehenge-sized block of concrete.
4) South Beach: Spoiler alert. Could a $24 million Lincoln Road penthouse have a story line on Million Dollar Listing? It seems likely, considering costar Chad Carroll just got the listing.
· Curbed Miami [miami.curbed]