In the world of stylish cuts, free weddings and Racked Miami...
Image Via Brukwine
1) Everywhere: Summer is almost here, which means it's time to lighten those strands, snip the splits and wax your troubles away. Get Right for Summer, a new weekly series we're running here at Racked, has one aim: to make sure you're looking good before you book that 7 day, all-inclusive cruise. First up, we have a short and sweet roundup of where to get a summer trim.
2) Everywhere: You'd better put Sean Paul's new album on repeat, because the next fitness wave to hit Miami will have you Dutty Wine-ing all night long. Brukwine, a new dance workout class, fuses Dance Hall and Reggae music and moves to give you an intense, 1000-calorie-an-hour-burning class. It hasn't hit Crunch gyms in Miami just yet, but we're putting it on your radar. Check it out.
3) Bayside/Lincoln Road: It's not set in stone, but Pharrell may be opening up his own concept store in Miami. In an interview with SoonNight.com, the "Happy" artist revealed that he's thinking of opening up shop at either Lincoln Road or Bayside Marketplace, and his store would probably carry some of his stellar collaborations. We've summed it up for you here.
4) New York: Dream of a destination wedding in the Big Apple? Here's your chance to get it. Racked's giving away a FREE wedding with the works: complete with a rooftop venue, wedding gown, wedding suite and more. Entering is as simple as the Magnolia's wedding cake you could win, and here's how to do it.
· Racked Miami [miami.racked.com]