1) Everywhere: When it comes to supporting locals, we wave our Miami flag high. Excessively high. So high, in fact, that we've conjured up a list of 38 independently owned clothing and accessories shops, from Aventura to Key Biscayne, for men and women. We'll save you a spot on our flag pole once you check them out.
2) Key Largo/Islamorada: Memorial Day marks the great Miami migration: Hip hop heads move in, locals move out. On the off chance you're heading to the Keys, here are 14 shops to stop at in Key Largo and Islamorada. You know, for when you get tired of sitting in traffic on the Overseas highway.
3) Everywhere: "I can't wait to stay pasty by the pool," said no one ever. Unfortunately, not all of us can get that natural Kardashian glow. We can, however, fake it 'til we make it. From Hialeah to your own apartment, here are ten places to get a spray tan in Miami.
4) Heat Nation: Peace Love World is at it again with a line of basketball tees, only this time the Miami Heat isn't the only team on their roster. They just signed off with the NBA to produce t-shirts for all 30 teams across the country. The Heat and the other teams in the playoffs are on sale now; the rest will be available for the 2014-2015 season.
· Racked Miami [miami.racked.com]