1) South Beach: We may have found Miami's version of "The Most Interesting Man in the World," only this guys british, has a little dog, and owns BASE Superstore, a gallery-like menswear store on Lincoln Road with a 20 year history in Miami and carefully curated and eclectic selection of clothing, music, books and art. Giles is the mastermind behind the gift shop at the Delano and vending machine at the Mondrian, and he has one more epic hotel project up his sleeve. Help us help you get to know him.
2) Everywhere: We're putting out a call to lighten up, whether you want to tousle in some highlights or ice those tips a la 90s style. Ok, we retract that second option, but we do suggest you check out these 18 salons to get your hair colored for summer.
3) South Beach: The owner of The Webster, Laure Heriard Dubreuil, was just named the first ever brand ambassador for Chanel-owned swim brand, Eres. For Laure, who is the only store owner in the world that can score the designer collaborations she does with brands like Calvin Klein and Pierre Hardy, this news comes at an opportune time, as she just celebrated the opening of her second Webster location and is awaiting the opening of a menswear store.
4) Palm Beach: Women's Wear Daily wrapped up its Beauty CEO Summit this Friday, which brought the world's top CEOs and VPs to Palm Beach, Florida. We're talking brands like Revlon, L'Oréal and Estée Lauder, just to give you an overview. Oh, and Jennifer Aniston made an appearance. Here are our notes.
· Racked Miami [miami.racked.com]