1) Everywhere: South Florida's twenty five most expensive homes for sale include a $110 million private island in the Keys, Celine Dion's $62.5 million house on Jupiter Island, and twenty three other mind-numbingly lavish pads.
2) Key Biscayne: Number 23 out of those 25 is this Key Biscayne stunner replete with some fabulous terrazzo and custom woodwork, for $27 million.
3) Islamorada: A houseboat custom made for hotelier Conrad Hilton, beached on 5 acres of oceanfront Florida Keys bliss, with 300 feet beach (a rarity anywhere in the Keys) has hit the market for $6.25 million. Do have a look.
4) Downtown: What to say about how Downtown Miami has grown over the years? Well, whatever, it's grown. A lot. This way for photos of the skyline through history.
· Curbed Miami [miami.curbed]