1) Manalapan: 'Margaritaville' crooner Billy Joel may soon have enough oceanfront property to build his own private whatever the hell he wants. Joel has assembled 8 acres of ocean-to-lake property worth a whopping $40 million.
2) Palm Beach: This "designer renovated" two-bedroom condo in the heart of Palm Beach is absolutely charming. It's listed for $675,000 furnished, although you may want to let the designer have another go at those bathrooms.
3) Brickell: Brickell City Centre, one of the (multiple) large megaprojects happening in Miami right now, has transformed its neighborhood, and construction isn't even slated for completion until later this year. Check out the progression of Brickell City Centre in these ten photos.
4) Coconut Grove: Here's a little update about Miami-defector LeBron James' house, which is listed for $17 million: it's still available. Oh and LeBron seems to be coming down for the weekend every chance he gets.
· Curbed Miami [miami.curbed]