Baseball season is back in Miami, and LoanDepot Park is serving up plenty of hometown favorites and newcomers. From classic ballpark favorites like hot dogs and popcorn to Miami-inspired dishes like Cuban sandwiches and empanadas, there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re a hardcore baseball fan or just looking for a fun day out, the food at loanDepot Park will surely add to the experience. Here are the best options for where to eat.
New Dining Options for 2023
This year, the Marlins have added new food outposts along the Promenade Level in partnership with their ballpark food curator, Levy:
- Naked Taco (Section 8): Tacos with a twist on the traditional, like the Philly taco and Buffalo Chicken taco.
- Bites del Caribe (Section 8 ): Caribbean-inspired bites like arepas and tequenos.
- The BeisBowl (Section 19): A health-ish option with a choice of grain or rice bowl and toppings and sauces.
- Queso Grande (Section 40): Quesadillas with fillings like firecracker chicken, steak carnitas, and Impossible bulgogi.
- On Deck Smashed Burger (Section 207) : Think smash burgers, boneless wings, and loaded buffalo fries.
- Taco 93 (Section 323) - This taco stand offers a variety of options, including pastor, carne asada, and spicy chicken tacos, as well as a vegan pastor option.
- Rincon Habana (Section 223) - Cuban sandwiches and pan con croqueta just like abuela would make them.
- Pardon My Cheesesteak (Section 13) - Various cheesesteak combos.
Notable Food Choices
- Miami Best Pizza - The favorite local pizza restaurant offers guests at Marlins park a slice with a bit of nostalgia. (Section 10)
- Fowl Pole - Fried chicken is the name of the gam at Fowl, offering up chicken tenders, spicy Nashville chicken sandwiches, grilled chicken sandwiches, and chicken and bubble waffles. (Section 5)
- Top Dog - What’s a baseball game without hotdogs? (Section 4)
- La Cocina presented by Goya - Guests can enjoy Caribbean food and sandwiches like eating at Abuela's house. (Section 40)
- Familia Favorites - This ballpark classic menu offers up probably the most wallet friendly items in the park. (Section 36)
- Sweets- For those craving something sweet, this aptly named outpost offers scooped assorted ice creams, soft serve ice cream, ice cream sandwich,es and novelty item like bubble waffle crackerjack sundae and sweet cereal-crusted hand roll pretzels. (Section 26)
- Novecento - Argentine-inspired menu featuring hand-crafted empanadas, Choripán, and signature beef sandwich. (Section 24)
- SuViche - Japanese or Peruvian flair interpretive cuisine hosting sushi, ceviche and Peruvian “aji de gallina” juicy shredded chicken breast over white rice, potatoes pieces, smothered in aji amarillo cream sauce. (Section 23)
- Pincho - Another Miami-born favorite, this popular burger spot features hamburgers with Latin flair with unique branded sauces. Not to forget sweet potato tots with apple butter. (Section 19)
- Obie’s Grill – A menu of blends of classic stadium favorites and themes in honor iconic Orange Bowl where Marlins Park currently resides. The 3o5 menu offering introductory level pricing for sports entertainment will also be featured. (Section 13)
- The Change Up - A rotating menu outpost serving various cuisines throughout the season. (Section 2)
Where To Get Your Drink On
Since beer and baseball are a classic pairing, head to the Biscayne Bay Brew Hall inside the park, offering a 3,000-square-foot bar area with communal tables, a performance space, and a large video wall. (Located in the atrium near Sections 15 and 16 on the Promenade Level.) While at the game, order a Marlin's Lager, a traditional German-style lager made just for the team and pairs well with grilled meats or ballpark snacks.
Another fan favorite is Recess Sports Lounge. This sports lounge, located in the left field, offers guests a unique experience of food, music, and entertainment. The menu features traditional American cuisine with a Latin twist, and the lounge boasts an impressive selection of cocktails and craft beer. And because we’re in Miami, naturally, there’s always a DJ on hand. For those interested in purchasing tickets to the Recess Sports Lounge, click the “Buy Tickets” button below and select the “Recess Sports Lounge” area on the Seat Map to see the available tickets.