One of the Miami culinary scene’s favorite events — P.I.G. (Pork Is Good) — returns for its 8th year this Saturday, November 18 from 3 to 7 p.m. at 212 Northeast 59th Terrace. The brainchild of chef and organizer Jeremiah Bullfrog of gastroPod, it’s a daylong party dedicated to all things swine.
More than 20 local chefs and restaurants from around town will be on hand serving up their creations, along with a handful on national chefs. Check out the menu and lineup below.
- Jeremiah Bullfrog: Detroit style pizza, Berkshire pork-fennel sausage, pork fat crust
- Andrew Zarzosa, Yuzu: crispy pork belly, fermented Bean Curd, Heirloom Rice, Baby Anchovy Hinava, Key Lime
- Jonny Hunter, Underground Butcher (Madison, WI): smoked and rolled pig head, pickled white fish vin, spicy greens, puffed wild rice
- Sam Mason Oddfellows (Brooklyn, NY): chorizo caramel ice cream
- Jared Heider Cochon Butcher (New Orleans): assorted charcuterie
- Michael Paley, Amara at Paraiso: chorizo verde choripan, vinaigrette, smoked paprika aioli
- Will Crandall, Michael Mina’s StripSteak: grilled pork crackling, yuzu vinaigrette, charred onion soubise
- Roel Alcudia, Mandolin: pork gyros, house made pita, tatziki
- Steve Santana, Taquiza: HASH hum bao
- James Strine, Grato WPB: SoFl hot pot with pig parts, rock shrimp, apple slaw, and cornbread croutons
- Cake, Gaijin Izakaya: gaijin okonomiyaki, Benton's bacon, Katsuobushi
- Josh Gripper, The Dutch Miami: fried jerk pork chop and waffle with habanero syrup
- Niven Patel, Ghee: smoked pork neck, curried chickpea salad, housemade yogurt, Ranchopatel herb
- Brian Mullins, Ms Cheezious: whole roasted pigs in caja chinas fired by Jim Beam barrels Mini grilled cheese
- Scott Linquist, Coyo Taco: Pork belly carnitas tacos, shaved cabbage, radish, chiles torreados, cotija
- Kurtis Jantz, Preferred Hotels & Resorts: Thit Kh, K’ietnamse caramel pig belly, egg, stir-fry koji pickles, coconut kefir broth, sesame crunch
- Babe Froman Fine Sausages: smoked Kielbasa with house Sauerkraut and grain mustard
- Alissa Frice, Frice Cream: melon prosciutto mochi sorbet with watercress and balsamic
Tickets run $53 general admission or $100 including beverage pairings. Purchase tickets here.